Windsong Properties was founded upon the idea that the transition from family home to empty nest should be focused on improving your Quality of Life.
Heron Pond is a gated Active Adult community offering 75 low maintenance homes that feature private courtyard retreats. New floorplans and a great location combine with every good thing Windsong has done in the last 10 years to deliver the very best.
Homes feature open floor plans, safe step-free access, low maintenance materials, and private courtyards. Homebuyers relocating from Fulton County will see a tremendous reduction in taxes due to the Cherokee County’s senior exemption from school taxes. Amenities include a beautifully landscaped linear park leading to the front of the clubhouse that overlooks Heron Pond. Residents will enjoy a pond-side walking trail and sidewalks in a relaxing and social setting.
Downtown Woodstock is 5 miles away and offers a fresh take on small town America with a park that is home to free concerts and festivals, unique shops, The Outlet Shoppes of Atlanta, original eateries, and much more.
Historic Roswell is 8 miles away and offers even more with the Roswell Cultural Arts Center, Roswell Park, specialty groceries, and so much more. The GA-92 corridor is 4+ lanes and offers easy access to the entire northern metro area.
Past Press Releases and Blogs About Heron Pond
- Windsong Offers Luxurious, Quality-Built Active Adult Homes: 6.30.14
- What is an “Active Adult” Community & Is It A Fit For Your Lifestyle & Goals?: 5.23.14
- Heron Pond Offers A Walcott Plan On The Park – Ready For A June Closing: 5.16.14
- Active Adults Have ALL at Windsong Properties: 4.29.14
- Herbert Construction Co. Client Spotlight on Windsong Properties: 4.24.14
- Models Open at Heron Pond: 4.21.14
- Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio Features Windsong Properties: 2.21.14
- Three Floor Plans Released at Heron Pond for Easy Living: 1.30.14
- Windsong Announces The Allston Plan at Heron Pond: 1.27.14
- New Active Adult Model Home Under Construction at Heron Pond: 12.27.13
- Windsong Celebrates 10 Years with Development of Heron Pond: 11.22.13
- It’s Our 10th Anniversary – Windsong’s Year in Review: 11.13.13
- Windsong Preserves History While Developing Heron Pond: 9.26.13
- Announcing Heron Pond – Subscribe To The VIP List: 7.5.13